Job seeker ("subject")
I hereby give my consent to Colours of Data Ltd, Zátopkova 595, Zeleneč, 250 91., ID No.: 06204163, VAT No.: CZ06204163, registered in the Commercial Register maintained by the Municipal Court in Prague, Section C, Insert 21764, as the controller of personal data (hereinafter referred to as the "Controller" or the "Company") to process my personal data resulting from my CV, which I have submitted to it as a job seeker (hereinafter referred to as the "Subject") in the Controller's company. I give my consent in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) ("GDPR"), other applicable law and under the following conditions:
Subject of consent
This consent is given in the context of a selection procedure for a position in the Controller's company. The Controller only processes personal data provided by the subject himself/herself in his/her CV or in the context of or in connection with a job interview (hereinafter referred to as "personal data").
Purpose and duration of processing The Controller processes the subject's personal data for the purpose of contacting the subject in the
future in the event that the subject is not selected for the requested position within the framework of the ongoing selection procedure at the company and a vacancy becomes available in the company for which the subject would be a suitable candidate. On the basis of this consent, the controller is entitled to process the subject's personal data for a period of 2 years after the consent is given or until it is withdrawn by the subject.
This consent constitutes the legal basis for the processing of the subject's personal data under the GDPR. Consent to the processing of personal data and to the sending of communications about a possible new selection procedure for a position suitable for the subject under these terms and conditions is given voluntarily by the subject and the subject has the right to withdraw it at any time by sending an email to email@example.com.
Processing of personal data
Personal data will be processed on the basis of this consent in the following ways: collection, organisation, storage, retrieval, use for specified purposes, erasure.
The controller is obliged to protect the personal data of the subjects from misuse or unauthorized access by third parties. The controller shall store the personal data of the subjects in electronic and paper form. Electronic data are protected in particular by access passwords. The physical media of electronic information are protected against unauthorised access by third parties and the personal data stored on the media are also protected by virus protection and a security copy system.
Further declare that I am aware of my authorizations, in particular:
- the right to be informed about what personal data the controller processes and to what extent. This information can be obtained on request from the subject at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- the right to request access to my personal data from the data controller,
- the right to request the rectification of his/her personal data in case of inaccuracy or incorrectness,
- the right to request the erasure of personal data or the restriction of their processing,
- the right to object to the processing of personal data,
- the right to the portability of their personal data,
- the right to withdraw consent at any time, without prejudice to the lawfulness of processing based on consent given before its withdrawal,
- the right to lodge a complaint against the processing of personal data by the controller with the