Tomas talks about:
- What led Nymburk Hospital to work with its data.
- Why do hospitals have trouble distinguishing which types of care they make money from and which activities they lose money on.
- What views do standard hospital information systems provide and why they cannot answer the question of the effectiveness of individual actions.
- How to build a system efficiently. With the help of everything in the hospital.
- How long does it take to create a data model.
- How long will it take you to see how busy or efficient individual departments are.
- Who from the staff and how should work with dashboards. Are doctors and surgeons supposed to work with them?
The entire podcast is in Czech: Data Talk with Tomáš Mátl