This is what may be a part of your daily job:
- communication with clients, collecting, analyzing, and understanding their requirements and priorities,
- design of application and integration architecture in accordance with the needs of the client,
- co-creating campaign concepts that use data, personalization, and multi-channel communication to increase efficiency and optimize the customer experience,
- working with tools that we implement for clients - Exponea, Tableau and others
- client training, inspiration on how to think differently so that the tools we implement are used correctly,
- cooperation on the design and implementation of technical integration,
- definition of KPIs and creation of campaign reports,
- preparation of presentations with a solution proposal or reports for the client.
This is what you need to feel comfortable in your role:
We are looking for someone who has:
- 2-5 years of experience in marketing in the online or digital world - CRM / CVM, e-mailing, PPC, social and more,
- experience in creating reports to evaluate the performance of campaigns and the attribution of sales to marketing activities,
- analytical and data-driven thinking in a marketing environment,
- business thinking - finding opportunities to help improve client's business,
- good communication skills - professional conduct and ability to communicate well orally and in writing with clients,
- the ability to think in a structured way about the problem, the causes and to design a solution plan,
- reliability and ability to work independently
- at least a basic understanding of technologies such as JSON, XML, API,
- English at a very good level (at least B2) - the ability to discuss complex topics with international clients and colleagues.
- Previous experience with Exponea or another marketing automation tools
- Previous experience with maximizing the value of the customer base (Customer Value Management)
- Graphic skills and experience
- Interest in Machine Learning and AI
What can you expect being a part of Colours of Data:
- Working in a small but fast-growing company on projects in the Czech Republic and EU and UK
- Interesting projects for important customers in a team of complementary and supportive people
- Close cooperation on large projects, where you will learn a lot about modern marketing communication and the use of artificial intelligence (AI) in business
- Flexible working hours and the possibility of remote work.
Please, send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.