Our client has embarked on a three-year digital transformation journey with S/4HANA being the core of the new digital enterprise architecture. The S4 programme will be delivered in a multi-step approach, in alignment with Finance business transformation roadmap.
The role is set to bring expertise for Finance processes, including Finance business requirements creation for the new Core Business Model. The programme is expected to result in significant changes to the Client Core Business Model in SAP.
The role will validate all Finance functional aspects of the S4 programme, including the business requirements and operational implementation of the S4 solution which also are considered with the integration of the new Cloud solutions for SCM.
This is what you need to have to feel comfortable in your role:
- Communication and stakeholder management ability - ranging from C-levels to process operators,
- Influencing key decision makers at multiple organisational levels, ensuring that the programme moves forward,
- Master Process Design and Management in at least one of the Finance process areas: (Asset Accounting & Real Estate management, Lease Accounting; Project Accounting, incl. CAPEX budgeting; Purchase to Pay; Intercompany, Order to Cash; Record to Report, Consolidation, Treasury & Cash Management)
- Experience on a very broad multi-cultural change program
- Ability to understand and communicate simply the interactions between business requirements and system solutions
- Willingness to travel for extended periods
- Practical experience in telecommunications accounting
These are the mandatory requirements for the role:
- Qualified accountant,
- Knowledge of accounting requirements (IFRS or US GAAP) and their practical application,
- ARIS Business Designer 7.1 or above.
What can you expect being a part of Colours of Data:
- Stimulating solution-searching atmosphere in the team, who lives on building unexpected and innovative solutions to people’s everyday problems;
- Support and leadership that will help you to grow fast and be always few steps ahead of their industry fellows;
- A friendly and flexible environment where people inspire each other even in non-working matters;
- Tough competition if you are a runner or a cyclist :-)
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org.