This is what you will need to feel comfortable in your role:
- Experience with some of the contemporary analytical tools (Alteryx, Keboola, PowerBI;
- Microstrategy, Tableau, Qlik), or confidence you will learn them fast;
- Experience with advanced analytical tools – Python or R is a big plus;
- Sharing our passion in helping our client’s teams and companies to improve;
- Common business sense and ability to turn the problem into a solution;
- You will need to be a team player, able to agree with various people around you – Colours or Client;
- Professional level English;
This is what may be a part of your daily job:
- Help in defining the overall solution that is being delivered by the project;
- Responsibility for the delivery of the solution part / component;
- Interaction with the Client and Colours team to continuously confirm the delivery is on the right path;
- Regular short-term travels to the UK or other EU states to meet and work with Client;
- Meeting other Clients for discussions that shall lead to winning new projects through getting them excited about our ability to deliver unexpected and quick results;
What can you expect being part of Colours:
- A problem solving atmosphere in the team, who live on building unexpected and innovative solutions to people’s everyday problems;
- Support and leadership that helps you grow fast and be always few steps ahead of your industry fellows;
- A friendly and flexible environment where people like to spend their time even after work is done;
- Tough competition if you are a runner or a cyclist :-)
What do we expect:
- Proactive, energetic, hands-on approach
- Commitment to deliver
As a team of innovative data enthusiasts, we help our Clients to become data driven businesses. We are bridging a gap between IT and Business users.
We do this through our data proposition comprising of Data Consolidation and Enrichment, Data Visualization and Analysis, and Data Governance.
Billigence cooperates with the world’s most innovative data innovators such as Alteryx, Tableau, Keboola and Semanta.
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org.